For busy people on the run, you need to be able to manage SABnzbd from your android phone. Now you can manage your SABnzb server from anywhere. My favorite part is that if talking with people and someone mentions a movie, I can just look it up and have it ready to watch by the time I get home.
I love that web browser that’s included. I can use it to automatically load up NZBs from my favorite NZB Indexers. Automatically adding NZBs to from any Indexer is important and SABMobile gets it right. It gets even better with the inclusion of an RSS reader to make downloading newly uploaded content even easier.
SABMobile can handle http, https, and SSH connections. This way you can choose your level own level of security.
Everything you want in an remote SABnzbd app, SABMobile gets it done right every time.
• Handles configuration for several SABnzbd+ servers
• Handles several configurations per server (local, HTTPS, SSH, etc.)
• Works with SABnzbd version 0.5.x or greater
• Connects through HTTP, HTTPS (SSL), or HTTP over SSH
• Works over Wi-Fi, EDGE, and 3G
• Lists downloads on your server
• Can pause, resume, and remove downloads
• Displays download and upload rates, downloaded size, progress, and more
• Supports autorefresh (can be disabled if connected in 3G to reduce internet traffic)
• Can add direct link downloads (if copied from somewhere else)
• Can specify the category when adding a download
• Provides a Web view to directly add files to download while browsing
• Manages cookies (for authentication websites)
• Supports RSS feeds
• Lists new files to be downloaded in RSS feeds (one-click download)
• Can search for any file through configurable searchers
• Supports private searchers (see website)
• Can shutdown and restart server from the settings
• Efficient look and feel
• Available in 10 languages: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Spanish, and Finnish
Just click the link below to buy it and delivered to your phone.